It’s time to show our gratitude and let the Silver Lake staff know how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication. Staff Appreciation Week is May 7th – 11th. Please take a moment to read about the week long we have planned for our staff. We are requesting your help in making this a special week. Feel free to participate where you can.
- Monday – Words from the Heart Day: Students / Parents write a special note or picture of “thanks” for their classroom teacher or teachers.
- Tuesday – Love from the Oven Day: Bring a special treat (sweet or salty) to your classroom teacher or teachers.
- Wednesday – Specials and Support Staff Day: Bring a special note, special treat, or anything you want to our Specials Teachers and Support Staff (P.E., Music, Art, Library, Literacy, Campus Tech, Learning Liaison, Office Staff, Nurse, Counselor, and Administrators) Items may be dropped off in the office or given directly to recipient.
- Thursday – Shower them with Flowers: Students are encouraged to bring fresh cut, handmade, or store bought flowers for their teacher or teachers. If you wish to bring extras, we will deliver to support staff. Bring extras to front office.
- Friday – Stock up the Supplies : Teachers love to have their supplies replenished. Pencils (sharpened), Facial Tissues, Dry Erase Markers, Paper Towels, Disinfecting Wipes, Hand Sanitizer or anything else you think your teacher would like.
Thanks so much for your support and help! Together, we can make this a special week for our staff.